In-House Appraisals & Performance Training by MLP Training
This one-day training course will enable the participants to identify the integrated roles of management and appraisal. It will highlight the need for effective monitoring of staff performance in relation to the aims and progress of the team and the organisation.
The annual appraisal needs to be seen in the context of the role of management as to what impact it has on the year ahead. Appraisals need to be seen and used as a development tool for staff and not a disciplinary action.
Handled well and with joint responsibility, quality appraisals can really aid people management tasks throughout the year. This course will demystify the whole appraisal process and will prepare course participants for the appraisal interview.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house version of Appraisals & Performance Training course is designed for HR managers and individuals who are responsible for work related performance appraisals.
Performance Appraisals course content
This course is designed to cover the following topics:
- Clarify the definitions of appraisal
- What is the purpose of appraisals?
- Different methods of appraisal
- What is your role in the process?
- Identify skills and ‘tools’ necessary for effective appraisal delivery
- Communication model - questioning, listening and feedback
- Personal qualities
- Preparing for appraisals – the appraiser and the appraisee
- Conducting the appraisal interview
- Develop an approach to staff development
- Goal setting and motivating staff
- Addressing performance through appraisal
- Case study work, applying the knowledge
- Action plans for further development
In-house delivery option
MLP Training arranges in-house training to help meet organisational needs. Please contact MLP Training for more detailed cost information and availability. In-house delivery may also be a cheaper alternative for the firm.
MLP Training helps delegates achieve their goals and become the best that they can be, developing their sales and business management skills. The open courses and in-house training solutions provided by MLP Training fit an organisation's business needs and help delegates develop...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Learn how real businesses have benefited from MLP's training programmes.