Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Train the Trainer - 3 day in-house course with MLP Training
Knowing the task to be carried out and being able to do that task does not make someone a trainer. This three-day course will equip participants with a whole range of training techniques and the necessary underpinning knowledge and theories to apply in real situations.
The Train the Trainer course is practical throughout. Day 1 and 2 teaches participants all the ingredients of what makes training work. On the final day, they will deliver an interactive training session with the other delegates, and participate in their training sessions.
Participants will get tutor and peer feedback on their sessions. For this reason the number attendants will be limited to 8 places to ensure personal support and timing for the training sessions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house Train the Trainer course is designed for anyone who would like to gain the skills to train future training providers.
Train the Trainer course content
- The use of course contracts, objectives and expectations.
- What is learning?
- How adults learn
- Influences on learning
- What are your personal preferences/experiences as to how you learn?
- Kolb's theory of learning
- Learning Styles
- VAK – Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic learning
- The role of effective communication
- What is training?
- Different types and styles of training?
- Solo v’s Co-training
- Tools of the trade!
- Different styles of training
- Theory of groups; their value and use in training.
- Fears of group work, what can go wrong?
- What would make training ineffective?
- Trouble shooting for difficult training situations.
- The what ifs..?
- Designing a training programme.
- Designing own activities and materials
- Using ‘off the shelf’ training materials.
- What is feedback?
- Techniques of feedback.
- Johari's Window
- Preparation of own presentations,
- Training presentations with feedback analysis
- Why review? How do you evaluate your training?
- Questions and Answers
In-house delivery option
MLP Training arranges in-house training to help organisations meet their organisational needs. Please contact MLP Training for more detailed cost information and availability. In-house delivery may also be a cheaper alternative for the firm.
MLP Training helps delegates achieve their goals and become the best that they can be, developing their sales and business management skills. The open courses and in-house training solutions provided by MLP Training fit an organisation's business needs and help delegates develop...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.
Learn how real businesses have benefited from MLP's training programmes.