Why Mobile Team Challenge?
The MTC approach is a global phenomenon. It is helping thousands of organisations in fourteen countries, on five continents around the world, become more positive, more capable and more effective!
World Class experiential kits, concepts, inspirational CPD Accredited, 'face-to-face' and Online workshops utilising award-winning accelerated-learning equipment and CPD Accredited Train the Trainer Workshops to add that additional professional edge to your facilitation skills.
Behaviour-Changing Games creating Game-Changing Behaviour in Individuals, Teams and Organisations.
Mobile Team Challenge (MTC) is a dynamic and portable learning solution that provides accelerated and experiential learning, on-site classroom workshops and on-line virtual workshops to professionals, teams, corporations and the public sector. Learning programmes from Mobile Team Challenge apply the latest in interactive learning to teach delegates’ how their behaviour and attitude affects their professional performance and results.
A world leader in the provision of transactional learning programmes and events, Mobile Team Challenge helps professionals and organisations achieve their full potential with tailored learning systems, development products and resources
Above all, MTC works to provide professionals with new skills in a fun and interactive manner. Whatever the type of internal employee development, MTC can help organisations achieve results with trainings that are positive, effective and enjoyable.
All workshops are designed to facilitated to allow participants to learn by doing. This method enables delegates to practice new skills in real time and emerge from the workshop with confidence in their new knowledge and skills
- A wide range of Experiential Learning Kits – These kits help transform internal training sessions into learning experiences that engage employees and produce results
- A complete library of CPD accredited on-line workshops delivered as stand alone modules or as part of our blended-learning offerings.
- Train the Trainer workshops – Engage your internal trainers so that they can engage employees!
- Professional Development programmes in:
- Inspirational and Motivational Team Building
- Leadership and Management
- Conflict Resolution and Management
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leadership Concepts
- Emotional Intelligence
- The NEW Normal - "Post Covid"
- Strategic Planning utilising Appreciative Inquiry concepts
- Customer Service Excellence (Disney’s Award-Winning Service Principles + FISH!)
- Negotiating and Influencing...using Psychology to gain the "Higher Ground"
- Change Management - leading through and BEYOND Change or the COVID Pandemic
- Stress Resilience and building Well-being
- Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Thinking
- DeBono’s 6 Hat Thinking
- Sales and Marketing Development
- Key Account Development with Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Creating a Culture of Innovation and Learning
- On-Line Distance Learning in Virtual Workshops
World Famous Training
MTC training programmes are active in fourteen countries and across five continents. With high client satisfaction, MTC has attracted top multinational organisations as clients, including NASA, FedEx, Vodaphone, Honda, the Royal Air Force and more.
Why Experiential Learning?
In the long run, Experiential Learning lends significant benefits to those who embrace it. According to scientific research in the field, Experiential Learning is said to be the most effective method of learning and promotes long-term changes in the learner’s behavior and performance.
In research conducted by Dr. Simon Priest PhD, Experiential Training provided a remarkable 77% boost in the Team Development Index that continues to have residual effects up to 1 year, without follow up. It is important to recognise that for new initiatives to be truly successful then the delivery mechanism needs to cater for different learning styles and activities and interventions.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
MTC have been commissioned by 38 NHS Foundation Trusts in the last 5 years - with 4,000+ NHS Personnel attending our workshops
MTC is the preferred provider for 52 RAF / ARMY/ NAVY and TRI-SERVICE locations across the UK
MTC's Experiential Learning Kits and Concepts deliver Behaviour-Changing Games creating Game-Changing Behaviour
Why choose Mobile Team Challenge
MTC's Experiential Learning Kits and Concepts deliver Behaviour-Changing Games creating Game-Changing Behaviour with inspirational Online, Face to Face and Experiential Learning Activities. As one of our clients said... "SERIOUS Learning ...but great FUN!!"
Awards & Accreditations
British Psychological Society
Accredited training Provider
UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP)
Karl Rohnke Award for Creativity and Innovation
Association for Experiential Learning
Institute of Leadership & Management
Institute of Sales & Marketing Management
Average rating 4.9Based on 65 reviews.
To request information from Mobile Team Challenge, please fill out the following details: