Contracts, Negotiation and Management
The area of Contract, Negotiation and Contract Management is crucial to the successful operation of all business and can be a time intensive set of functions. Cost effective staff operations in this area, if properly implemented, can be one of the most lucrative areas for building business relationships and generating revenue. A contract lifecycle management platform simplifies contract operation and management processes, providing the ability to manage and avoid risk and compliance issues through templates and approval workflows, streamline negotiations with online redlining, deliver more revenue and faster with e-signatures, and more easily manage documents after they are signed helping organizations grab opportunities that may otherwise have been missed. The business-standard contract management model, typically exercises purview over the following business disciplines:
- Essential legal knowledge
- Offshore tax and jurisdictional knowledge
- Authorisation and negotiation
- Effective risk management
- Communication management
- Contract visibility and commercial awareness
- Document management
- Contract compliance/ corporate governance
Suitability - Who should attend?
Professionals working in the Finance sector, Oil & Gas Industry, and International Commercial Management.
Professionals and leaders who wish to learn more about contract negotiation and risk management in order to improve their leadership presence.
Personnel moving into leadership roles to improve legal knowledge, self-awareness, self-management and relationship management.
Training Course Content
On completion of this Contracts and Contract Management training course participants will:
- Understand the basis of a contract in law
- Acquire competence in negotiation with clients
- Understand the importance and principles of contract management
- Be aware of the role of the contract manager
- Understand the contract lifecycle and its phases and related activities
- Understand the importance of effective contract relationship management
- Be aware of the basic tools and techniques used in contract performance management
Mobility Oil and Gas
Based in London, Mobility Oil and Gas provides comprehensive services to the global oil and gas industry in the areas of Petroleum Engineering Consultancy and Training. We are accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education...
Find out more about this Contracts, Negotiation and Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!