Residential Lettings Award Programme (Property mark Level 3)
Separate yourself from the competition and establish your career in residential sales with the Property mark Level 3 Award qualification.
This qualification can provide you with the confidence and accreditation you need to stay ahead of the competition. And, MOL’s online support and workbooks are the perfect way to study.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitability/Who should attend
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are an estate agent looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a residential estate agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, and would like to move into this property sector
- are the owner of an agency and would like to increase your knowledge
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of our Level 3 Award programme you will be awarded with a Property mark Level 3 Award in Residential Lettings.
Training Course Content
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security and general law
- Unit 2 – legal aspects of letting and management
- Unit 3 – residential property letting practice
- Unit 4 – residential property management practice
This can either be undertaken using MOL’s Live Online programme, online Workbook+ programme or the workbook only option. These are all outlined below
Live Online programme £699
Our new programme is designed to support busy property professionals to prepare for their Property mark exams in just four months*
Delivered entirely online, you’ll learn alongside your peers in an interactive environment led by our qualified property tutors. You’ll study the essential modules designed to prepare you to pass your Property mark exams.
Our Live Online programme includes:
- weekly online interactive webinars
- access to MOL mock exams,
- live tutor-led exam preparation
- a tutor moderated forum
- pre-recorded podcasts for you to learn on the move
- access to additional revision materials on the MOL Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
In addition, you’ll receive a free copy of our comprehensive printed workbook to support you in your study and refer back to when you’re a qualified property professional.
*This programme can be completed at a pace that suits you, with up to 8 months access to resources. Speak to our Programme Advisors for more information.
Tuition fee for Live Online programme is £699
Fee for Workbook Plus Programme is £399
Fee for Workbook is £255
After completion of the Level 3 programme you can purchase our Level 4 Certificate in Residential Lettings workbooks and study towards a Property mark Level 4 Certificate in Residential Lettings.
MOL - Online Professional Development Courses in human resources, management, project management and property
Since 1984 MOL has embraced the latest techniques and technology to aid professionals and organisations in achieving more. MOL is a leading provider of professional training courses and helps learners develop and excel in a wide range of industries including...
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!