Corporate Debt Restructuring
This two-day course deals with the background and resolution of debt restructuring issues and reviews techniques for limiting exposure.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Commercial, corporate, and investment bankers
- Credit and equity analysts
- Hedge fund and private-equity managers
- Distressed debt investment and management groups
Training Course Content
Gain skills in corporate debt restructuring so you can:
- Understand the concept of migration risk
- Identify the constituent elements of typical debt structures
- Handle protective documentation
- Know the rules and requirements of bankruptcy regimes in the US, major EU countries, and some emerging markets, and the protection and dangers for creditors
- Recognize the important aspects of jurisdiction and the impact of "forum shopping"
- Know the recent changes to the international insolvency practice derived from UN Model Laws, EU Insolvency regulations and the US Bankruptcy Code
- Understand the most significant factors in planning a debt restructure
- Structure a reorganization plan and evaluate alternative strategies
Average rating 4.2
What was the most useful part of the course? All of it. What was the least useful part of the course? NA What post-course support from your employer is required to enable you to...
What was the most useful part of the course? – What was the least useful part of the course? All segments were relevant and interesting. What post-course support from your emplo...
What was the most useful part of the course? Restructuring cases. What was the least useful part of the course? – What post-course support from your employer is required to enab...
The cost of this course is 1995 GBP.