Fundamentals of Bank Credit Risk Analysis
This two-day course provides a foundation for analyzing banks in developed and emerging markets utilizing Moody's Bank Financial Strength Ratings.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit and equity analysts
- Regulators and central bankers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Bond researchers (both buy and sell sides)
- Corporate treasurers
- Correspondent banking officers
- Relationship managers involved in exposures to, or investments in, banks
Training Course Content
Gain fundamental skills in bank risk analysis so you can:
- Use a structured framework for analyzing banking institutions
- Identify and analyze key qualitative risk factors
- Assess, calculate, and interpret key ratios Evaluate a bank's strength based on its published financial information
- Apply Moody's Investors Service ratings tools and methodology to banks
- Evaluate credit risk and determine relative creditworthiness
- Understand the key elements of the shifting bank regulatory landscape
Average rating 4.2
Course was very informative for my current role. The examples shown by the instructor made the seminar easy to understand.
I enjoyed the facilitator and the personal experiences that were shared, making the content in some way relatable.
Going over ratios and relating them to actual financials was effectively communicated.
The cost of this course is 1795 GBP.