Moody's Credit Master class
Moody's Analytics Credit Masterclass is a five-day course that brings participants through all stages of the credit process.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Relationship managers
- Credit risk managers
- Corporate lending officers
- Investment bankers
- Asset managers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Bond researchers (both buy and sell sides)
Training Course Content
Upon completion of this seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Apply a structured approach to corporate credit assessment
- Calculate and interpret key financial ratios used in the Moody's Investors Service credit rating process
- Interpret financial statements for their effectiveness, relevance and vulnerability
- Apply effective tools for transaction analysis and structuring
- Anticipate and detect deteriorating cash flow quality
- Assess problem credits and explore options for early actions and restructuring
- Effectively understand and use Moody's Investors Service credit ratings
- Understand alternative measures of credit risk, such as Moody's Analytics market-implied signals, and their use in credit analysis
Average rating 4.3
Interaction was very helpful and relevant to my work.
Case studies–They were real companies.
Our discussion on covenants and restructuring was helpful. These were topics that I had not reviewed outside of the class, and was pleased with how the information for this cour...
The cost of this course is 3295 GBP.