On this course you will work with an experienced actor to investigate Shakespeare from an actor's point of view. You will explore key texts and themes. Suitable for all levels.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Develop vocal and movement techniques used for speaking Shakespeares text
- Understand how improvisation and play can unlock performing Shakespeares plays
- Gain confidence in exploring and analysising Shakespeares text
- Make sense of Shakespeares big speeches
- Gain tools for shaping Shakespeares characters
- Develop confidence performing infant of your peers
What you can do next
Morley College’s Drama Department provides an exciting and diverse range of term-time and short course in Acting, Directing and Public Speaking.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
Find out more about this Acting: Shakespeare course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!