What you will learn
An introduction to the Arabic language and culture. Communicate at a basic level using the Arabic alphabet and pronunciation, order drinks and food, ask for directions, meet and introduce people.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Converse with Arabic speakers and say where you are from and live
- Write simple words and basic sentences in Arabic
- Make basic requests and carry out simple transactions (e.g. in shops and restaurants)
- Understand simple messages and texts (e.g. basic menus, drinks and prices)
- Describe locations and objects and where to find them
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!