This workshop is aimed at anyone interested in setting up a business and focuses on tools and techniques for developing your business idea. Learners will develop an understanding of the practical and personal challenges of launching their new business.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Understand the UK small business environment
- Define feasibility of your business idea
- Evaluate how current laws and regulations will affect your business
- Develop a marketing plan for your business
- Identify key sources of finance for startups
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!