What you will learn
Learn both formal and experimental portrait drawing and painting techniques through intense observation of the head and features. Use a range of drawing and painting media and create several studies, referencing work by artists from Rembrandt to Jenny Saville. Basic materials are included. Oil paint is welcome.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Draw the portrait/head in ¾ profile, profile, and full face
- Depict light and tone and cast shadow
- Use a range of drawing and painting media
- Use a range of observational drawing techniques
- Experienced learners will have the option of working in oil paint
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!