Exploring Sculpture: Body, Figure and Form
An open sculpture workshop for all abilities (including Beginners) to develop individual creative expression, greater awareness of techniques, safe workshop practice and experiment with new concepts and materials in sculpture from clay modelling to metal construction. Basic materials included.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Non regulated Community Learning provision, Crafts, Creative Arts and Design
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What will you learn
Develop individual project work.
- Tuition is primarily one-to-one and some group work with beginners.
- Short projects are set as an introduction to new materials and as a guide to the
- possibilities and language of sculpture.
- Step by step instruction and demonstration is given on new techniques.
- Handouts are given on Health & Safety, materials, techniques & reference materials.
- All learners negotiate individual learning goals with tutor and record and assess these goals on the Individual learning Plans.
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment
Why choose Morley College
Founded in 1889
13,000 students annually
7 minutes from Waterloo station
The full tuition fee is £175, the concession fee is £140, and Senior fee is £175
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,788 GBP-2,010 GBP