What you will learn
Join this friendly and interactive French course for beginners and get to grips with the basics (e.g. greetings, numbers, the alphabet, personal information, food and drink) whilst also learning elements of French culture that will no doubt help you deepen your understanding of the country and make your journey with French all the more exciting.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Use basic greetings and courtesies, e.g. Bonjour, ca va?
- Use basic vocabulary (e.g....... and the alphabet)
- Ask and reply to simple questions, (e.g. Where do you come from? Where do you live? Do you speak French? What is your profession? Where do you work?)
- Use a variety of phrases to order for food and drinks, make requests and ask for clarification
- Make a simple reservation (e.g. at a hotel or restaurant)
- Grammar: present tense, positive, negative and interrogative forms, articles, nouns, adjectives and possessives.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!