Gallery Visits: Historical and Modern Art
Broaden your knowledge of art practices, collections, art criticism, techniques, ideas, materials and influences in both modern and historical art. Please note that there will be an additional entry charge for some exhibitions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Non regulated Community Learning provision, Crafts, Creative Arts and Design
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What will you learn
- Each week a visit is organised to a London gallery or exhibition.
- The first meeting will start at the college.
- Teaching is both group and on an individual, one to one basis.
- The tutor will give students handouts and background presentations.
- Students negotiate individual learning goals with the tutor and record and assess these on individual learning plans.
- A quiz is set at the end of each term based on the term’s visits.
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment
Why choose Morley College
Founded in 1889
13,000 students annually
7 minutes from Waterloo station
The full tuition fee is £215, the concession fee is £170, and Senior fee is £195
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!