Still stuck in the 'Auto' mode on your camera? Want to take better pictures? This course is for beginners who own a Digital Camera and want to learn more of its functions. Learn how to operate your camera in manual mode, make correct exposures in a range of situations and understand aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and more. This course will give you creative control over your camera thereby encouraging you to take photographs with intention, rather than letting the camera do all the work. This intensive, creative course will increase your confidence and you will soon see your skills - and your photographs - improving.
By the end of the course you will be able to
1. Understand the various exposure modes on a DSLR camera
2. Control white balance
3. Make photographs in response to given projects
4. Control a wide range of camera functions to take photographs with intention
5. Give and receive constructive feedback on your work via a Flickr group page
6. Explore image post-production techniques at an introductory level.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!