Herbal medicine has been used as kitchen medicine for thousands of years and our body's response to these natural treatments has not changed, discover the therapeutic use of a variety of common every day herbs to help what ails you as well as to define some basic herb actions and when it would be appropriate to choose these when treating oneself at home
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- make simple herbal remedies such as herbal infusions and decoctions from the correct plant parts, a syrup and an infused oil and be aware how to use them for common ailments
- define some basic herb actions and when it would be appropriate to choose these when treating oneself at home
- describe ways to use herbs to address patterns of disease in colds, coughs, fevers and indigestion
- demonstrate awareness of how lifestyle factors (eg diet, movement, sleep) can impact on general health
- be confident in finding good resources to continue your journey with herbal medicine.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose Morley College
Founded in 1889
13,000 students annually
7 minutes from Waterloo station
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!