Japanese Stage 4 Unit 2
Keep up the momentum from what you learnt at Stage 4 Term 1 and develop more of your skills and confidence. Learn to describe the state or action using when clausese. Also learn how to make conditional sentences.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Non regulated Community Learning provision, Other Languages, Literature and Culture
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What you will learn
- Practising speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- Learning through practical activities (individual tasks, role-plays, pair and small group work, games)
- Writing short text
- Following, preparing and giving simple presentations
- Listening for the gist or basic information
- Revising on topics (e.g. vocabulary) and grammar points
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress ou your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
Why choose Morley College
Founded in 1889
13,000 students annually
7 minutes from Waterloo station
The full tuition fee is £155, the concession fee is £155, and Senior fee is £155
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!