What you will learn
This course is suitable for learners with solid understanding of basic marketing principles. It offers a detailed guidance to creating a successful marketing strategy.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Understand the concept of strategic marketing
- Learn to undertake macro environmental analysis (PESTLE)
- Learn to carry out micro environmental analysis (SWOT)
- Understand the process of segmentation, targeting and positioning (STP)
- Set up marketing objectives and strategies
- Create and evaluate strategic marketing plan
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose Morley College
Founded in 1889
13,000 students annually
7 minutes from Waterloo station
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!