What you will learn
Every business needs professional photography on their website. Learn to take great photographs of products, artworks, clothing, details, people and more. Use professional lighting and backgrounds and learn how to best display your photos with style on the web.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Learn and practice manual camera skills to take pictures
- Use camera skills for photographing 2 dimensional artworks and products
- Use camera skills for photographing 3 dimensional artworks and products
- Learn image editing skills to enhance photographs
- Learn camera composition skills to make images with impact
- Resize and prepare your images for display on the web
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
Find out more about this Taking Great Photos For Websites: Summer School course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!