is fast becoming the number one choice for free web and blog hosting. Work with basic HTML, text and media (including video sound and images) managing your content to effectively target your audience. This course will introduce you to the essential skills required to create an entirely free website, blog and very basic online shop, using the world's most popular Content Management System. User-friendly and fun, allows you to design and manage content in an intuitive way.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Set up and configure a free web site
- Add a pre-existing site template to
- Work with menus and create a user-friendly site navigation structure
- Create your first blog entry, posts and pages
- Cereate custom web graphics to personalise your site's design
- Organise your content using tags and categories
- Integrate PayPal functionality and create a simple online shop - no outlay required
- Embed media elements such as YouTube, audio and image galleries
- Optimise your content so that it can easily be found by search engines.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose Morley College
Founded in 1889
13,000 students annually
7 minutes from Waterloo station
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!