Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Theatreworks Influence & Rapport - 1 day workshop in persuading and influencing skills
Led by specialist actor-trainers with a background in the performing arts, this high impact Influence & Rapport workshop provides delegates with a unique insight into how they can increase their influence using tried-and-tested acting techniques.
The one day programme is designed to be highly experiential, enabling delegates to practise and refine skills in:
- Behaving more confidently and assertively in meetings
- Persuading and influencing clients, colleagues & superiors
- Improvising with confidence and dealing with the unexpected
- Pitching ideas in new and creative ways
The experiential course takes place in a rehearsal room where participants will be given the opportunity to experiment with their communication style, trying out new techniques related to their voice, body and imagination. By the end of the workshop, they will thus have the confidence and skill needed to communicate in a more creative, influential way.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for professionals from the corporate, public and not-for-profit sectors who are at middle management level and above.
Training Course Content
The course provides participants with:
- Increased confidence and assertiveness in meetings
- An understanding of the effect of status
- Tools for influencing and persuading colleagues and clients
- Tools for influencing upwards
- The confidence to improvise and deal with the unexpected in meetings
- New ways of pitching ideas
The cost of this course is £440, including a ticket to a performance at the National Theatre on the same day.
Delegates receive a 10% discount when booking both Influence & Rapport and Personal Impact.
Theatreworks also run bespoke courses, coaching clinics and high impact sessions for all sectors. These can be delivered in-house, in the National Theatre's rehearsal studios or in the National Theatre's building itself.
Provider: National Theatre
National Theatre - Unique performance-based courses in personal impact, influence and communication skills
Dedicated to creating and sharing the very best theatre possible, the National Theatre is one of the UK's most prominent performing arts venues. In addition to a vast range of theatre-focused courses, events and learning resources, the NT has drawn...