Combined Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Certificate
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) has emerged as one of the most effective treatments for a wide range of psychological problems. By helping a client understand how their thoughts, feelings and behaviours interact to maintain faulty patterns of thinking, CBT assists them in developing a more constructive approach to problem solving and life in general.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the theory underlying CBT, the counselling skills that underpin good therapeutic practice and how to implement specific CBT techniques in the treatment of depression, anxiety and other common mental health problems.
Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Certificate Course
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a popular therapy paradigm that is used in the treatment of depression, anxiety, eating disorders, relationship problems and other causes of psychological distress. It is widely available on the NHS and there are many professional opportunities for those with qualifications in this field.
This course provides further information and practical guidance for those who are already familiar with the basic ideas and implementation of CBT and are looking to further extend their knowledge.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma
- Module 1: The Underlying Principles Behind CBT
- Module 2: Basic Counselling Skills
- Module 3: Further Counselling Skills
- Module 4: Case Formulation, Irrational Beliefs & The ABC Model
- Module 5: Planning A CBT Session
- Module 6: Basic CBT Techniques
- Module 7: Further CBT Techniques
- Module 8: Using CBT In The Treatment Of Depression, Anxiety & Phobias
- Module 9: Using CBT In The Treatment Of Excessive Anger & Insomnia
- Module 10: Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) & Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT)
Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma
- Module 1: What is CBT?
- Module 2: Behavioural Neuroscience
- Module 3: Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Behavioural Therapy and Cognitive Analytic Therapy
- Module 4: The Structure of CBT Therapy
- Module 5: Using CBT in the Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Module 6: CBT in the Treatment of Depression
- Module 7: CBT in the Treatment of Stress and Anxiety
- Module 8: How CBT Can Be Used To Improve Relationships
- Module 9: How CBT Can Be Used To Treat Addiction
- Module 10: Working as a CBT Therapist
New Skills Academy
Welcome to New Skills Academy – Part of the Be-a Education Family In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online...
New Skills Academy
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!