Combined Psychology & CBT Diploma
Don’t have time to sit in a class? Working full time, but still want to advance your education? Look no further – this course can be done anywhere, at any time! This Intro to Psychology course offers up-to-date information about the world of psychology, with an easy-to-follow design. Touching on various branches, including social, cognitive, educational, biological and developmental psychology, as well as the many career options makes this the perfect choice for the student on the go!
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Certificate
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) has emerged as one of the most effective treatments for a wide range of psychological problems. By helping a client understand how their thoughts, feelings and behaviours interact to maintain faulty patterns of thinking, CBT assists them in developing a more constructive approach to problem solving and life in general.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the theory underlying CBT, the counselling skills that underpin good therapeutic practice and how to implement specific CBT techniques in the treatment of depression, anxiety and other common mental health problems.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
- Module 1: An Introduction to Psychology
- Module 2: Social Psychology
- Module 3: Cognitive Psychology
- Module 4: Educational Psychology
- Module 5: Biological Psychology
- Module 6: Developmental Psychology
- Module 7: Individual Variations
- Module 8: Conceptual and Historical Issues in Psychology
- Module 9: Psychological Research
- Module 10: Putting Psychological Skills into Practice
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma
- Module 1: The Underlying Principles Behind CBT
- Module 2: Basic Counselling Skills
- Module 3: Further Counselling Skills
- Module 4: Case Formulation, Irrational Beliefs & The ABC Model
- Module 5: Planning A CBT Session
- Module 6: Basic CBT Techniques
- Module 7: Further CBT Techniques
- Module 8: Using CBT In The Treatment Of Depression, Anxiety & Phobias
- Module 9: Using CBT In The Treatment Of Excessive Anger & Insomnia
- Module 10: Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) & Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT)
New Skills Academy
Welcome to New Skills Academy – Part of the Be-a Education Family In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online...
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!