Retail Management & Retail Banking Combined Diploma
Retail Management Diploma Course
The retail management course is an information packed course that is offered one hundred percent online, so no need to travel to a classroom; you get to study in the comfort of your own home.
The great thing with studying the retail management course online is that you can access the information packed modules from any device. This enables you to study at home using your computer or laptop or travelling to and from work, using your tablet or phone.
Retail Banking Course
The retail banking course is an information packed online training course that you can access at any time of the day or night. This enables you to study at your own pace, either studying full time or working full time and studying in the evenings. During the course you have access to online support and as long as you have internet connection, you can use any device, so you can even study on the bus or tube on your way home from work each day.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Retail Management Diploma
- Module 1: A Short Introduction to the Concept of Retail Management
- Module 2 : Understanding the Role of Merchandising and Pricing
- Module 3 : The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- Module 4 : Getting to Grips with Consumer Behaviour
- Module 5 : Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Module 6 : The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- Module 7 : Getting to Grips with the Retail Environment
- Module 8 : Buying Products and Building that Relationship
- Module 9 : Dealing with the Management of Stock
- Module 10 : Selecting the Store Location
- Module 11 : The Psychology of the Retail Layout
- Module 12 : Dealing with Suppliers and Receiving Goods
- Module 13 : Considering Security and Security Procedures
- Module 14 : Getting Your Team Together and Communicating
- Module 15: Selling in Multiple Channels
- Module 16: The Keys to Basic Retail Marketing
- Module 17: Managing Your Brand
- Module 18: Health & Safety for Retail Stores
- Module 19: Customer Rights and Your Position as a Trader
Retail Banking Diploma
- Module 1: Introduction to the Concept of Retail Banking
- Module 2 : Financial Systems and an Overview of Banking Systems
- Module 3 : Definition of Banks and Different Types of Banking with an Emphasis on Banking Channels
- Module 4 : Job Opportunities and Careers in the Retail Banking Industry
- Module 5 : Retail Banking Housing Loans and Mortgage Services
- Module 6 : Retail Banking Services and Products
- Module 7 : Understanding the Features of Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- Module 8 : Retail Banking Services and Operations: Funds Transfer and Remittances
- Module 9 : Financial Services offered by Retail Banks
- Module 10 : Financial Services offered by Retail Banks – Insurance Products and Bancassurance
- Module 11 : Banking Services in the Retail Sector Part III Gold, Safekeeping of Valuables, SIPP/Pension Funds, Payment of Utility Bills and Taxes, etc.
- Module 12 : Banking Practices in the Retail Sector Part IV: Customer Relationship Management and Marketing of Banking Services
- Module 13 : Islamic Banking Overview, Important Principles, and Benefits
- Module 14 : Money Laundering Definition and Techniques, Adverse Effects and Countermeasures
New Skills Academy
Welcome to New Skills Academy – Part of the Be-a Education Family In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online...
New Skills Academy
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!