The Complete Business Management Diploma
If you are an employer or work in management, you need to learn how to meet your obligations under the law when dealing with employees at all stages of the employment cycle, from recruitment to termination.
This bundle provides you with a comprehensive guide to a wide array of HR and management skills. You will learn how to recruit employees, compensate them appropriately, how to manage your payroll system, how to manage teams, how to motivate employees and how to handle grievances.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What You Will Learn
This combined course includes the following:
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are an employer, this bundle will help you meet your legal obligations.
- If you work in HR, this bundle will provide you with a useful, practical overview of key HR duties.
- If you are responsible for leading others, these bundles will help you get the best possible performance from your team.
- If you are interested in employment law, this bundle will provide you with a useful general introduction to employee rights.
- If you are an employee, this bundle will help you learn more about your rights at work.
On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Recruitment Strategies Certificate
- Module 1: Introduction to Recruitment and Important First Steps
- Module 2: Recruitment Options
- Module 3: Finding the Best Candidate
- Module 4: Interview Techniques
Introduction to Contracts Of Employment Certificate
- Module 01: Understanding Contracts of Employment
- Module 02: The Effect of a Worker’s Status on the Content of a Contract
- Module 03: PAYE and HMRC
Discipline and Grievance Certificate
- Module 01: Introduction to Discipline and Grievance
- Module 02: Discipline in the Workplace
- Module 03: Suspension and Dismissal
- Module 04: Conducting a Disciplinary Hearing
- Module 05: Managing Grievances
How to Effectively Motivate your Employees Certificate
- Module 01: What Is Motivation and Why Is It Important In The Workplace?
- Module 02: What Actually Motivates Employees?
- Module 03: How To Recognise & Reward Employees
- Module 04: Why Employee Involvement Boosts Motivation
- Module 05: Creating a Motivating Workplace Environment
HR: Creating an Employee Handbook Certificate
- Module 01: HR – Creating an Employee Handbook Certificate
How to Manage Virtual Teams Certificate
- Module 01: How to Manage Virtual Teams
Essential Skills for First-Time Managers Certificate
- Module 01: Essential Skills for First-Time Managers
Wages & Benefits Certificate
- Module 01: Minimum Wage, Payslips and PAYE Forms
- Module 02: What Other Benefits do Workers Typically Receive from their Employers?
- Module 03: Annual Leave
- Module 04: How Tips at Work Should be Handled
- Module 05: Pensions
New Skills Academy
Welcome to New Skills Academy – Part of the Be-a Education Family In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online...
New Skills Academy
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!