CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice and Essentials (24 Weeks)
The Certificate in Human Resource Practice course is intended to:
- Serve as an introduction to the work of human resource departments
- Provide an awareness of the context of HR functions
- The key issues that impact on people at work issues
- Develop the wide range of practical skills needed to work in HR
- Supply a platform for studies in human resource management
The Certificate in Learning and Development Practice course is intended to:
- Specify the operational performance standards needed for the qualification, plus the knowledge and skills that an effective trainer needs
- Develop an awareness of the context for training and development, and the key issues that impact on its planning and delivery
The Award in HR Essentials is intended to:
- Provides the opportunity for HR practitioners to engage with the CIPD qualifications without the commitment of the full CHRP programme
- The Awards can be undertaken unit by unit or as a combined set of three units.
- Successful completion of an award can be used as evidence of prior achievement on enrolment to the CHRP or CLDP
Suitability - Who should attend?
What You'll Need to Join:
Acceptance onto the course is via an informal interview and attendance at our introduction and enrolment sessions, which be arranged for you if you would like to go ahead with the course.
Training Course Content
The course covers the following six key areas of Human Resource Management and seven of Learning & Development practice:
- Developing yourself as an effective Human Resource Practitioner (4DEP) o AHRE
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR (3HRC) o AHRE
- Recording, analysing and using HR information (3RAI) o AHRE
- Resourcing Talent (3RTO)
- Delivering Learning and Development activities (3DEL)
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations
£1,850 total, or £350 per unit
What You Can Do Next:
After successfully completing the course learners can progress to CIPD Intermediate Certificate / Diploma in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development. If you have the relevant professional experience, you can apply for membership assessment.
North Hertfordshire College
At North Hertfordshire College, we offer a broad range of part time courses for adult learners. Whether it’s to enhance your career or learn a new hobby, we’ve got something for you. If you want to advance in your current...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!