CAD for Textile and Fashion Print Design Level TwoNottingham Trent University
CAD for Textile and Fashion Print Design
This course is aimed at those who have gained an understanding of CAD for fashion print and textile design through professional experience or by having attended a beginner’s course at NTU or elsewhere.
It is suitable for those wishing to improve and expand their CAD skills, with a focus on enhancing your software knowledge further to enable you to create of a wider variety of designs.
As well as group project-based discussions and demonstrations, individual one-to-one sessions will allow for more personalised tutoring.
Ideally you will bring with you projects and ideas you are currently working on or designs you are interested in learning how to create.
The course leader will teach specific skills related to your own requirements.
On this course you will:
- create complex repeat patterns
- see how the new Textile Designer for Photoshop works
- understand about colour and print processes
- learn about digitising, tidying and cutting out hand-drawn designs
- learn how to present your designs on photographic garments and products
- learn about re-colouring and separating artwork for print
- learn best practise for artwork and file set-up
- learn about the processes to be able to sell your designs digitally online
- learn how to use websites such as Contrado and Spoonflower to sample your designs onto fabrics.
What will you gain?
After completing this course, you will have developed your individual CAD skills for fashion print further giving you the skills to create professional artwork.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of attendance
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this CAD for Textile and Fashion Print Design Level Two course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!