Concept Art for Game Design for 12 - 14 Year OldsNottingham Trent University
Concept Art for Game Design for 12 - 14 Year Olds
This course focuses on the process of image-making in the game design industry.
It's hands-on, taught in a series of practical workshops and group sessions.
This course is ideal if you are considering a future in game design, animation or creative media.
During this course you will:
- investigate the role of concept artist in the game production process
- develop your 2D and 3D visualisation skills
- use a combination of hand drawing and digital techniques
- develop characters and environments in response to a project brief.
What will you gain?
At the end of the course you will have a range of work for your portfolio including development sketches and finished images.
- “Really good fun and enjoyed the course. Definitely worth the money.” S
- “A pleasure, fantastically executed. I have improved tenfold and you have set me on my career path as an illustrator.” F
- “I would definitely come again as I really enjoyed it” C
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone can enrol so long as they’re aged 12, 13 or 14 and have read the course description, and a parent/guardian has read the booking terms and conditions.
Entry requirement: You should have an enthusiasm for the subject and an eagerness to explore new ways of working and share your ideas.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of attendance.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Concept Art for Game Design for 12 - 14 Year Olds course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!