This course gives you an understanding of real estate development practice.
It includes an introduction to the development processes, from inception to disposal, and the simulation and application of planning and development appraisal skills to a project.
The aim of the course is to help you develop skills in real estate development that are relevant to a career as a specialist planning and development surveyor.
It'll introduce you to the development process in sourcing and analysing land, and how to aquire that land with consideration to the law, due diligence and contracts.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry requirement: You should have relevant professional experience and/or an undergraduate qualification in a related subject.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- examine and appraise the stages of a development
- review the application of each stage
- assess alternative acquisition methods
- analyse reasoned arguments when delivering a development
- prepare and evaluate development appraisals
- apply the skills and processes required to acquire development land.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Training Course Content
This course will include:
- Sustainable developments and designing for the market
- Development appraisal
- Public and private sector roles and responsibilities
- Planning guidance and policy
- An analysis of key development issues and contemporary development market issues.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Development Practice course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!