International Property Markets: Analysis and PerformanceNottingham Trent University
International Property Markets: Analysis and Performance
The growth of real estate investment internationally, and the opportunities for international investment, are key factors behind the transformation of the industry over the past thirty years.
The aim of this course is to help you analyse the performance of international property markets, considering their interaction with the wider economy of cities and countries, and what this implies for real estate investment decision-making.
Policy impact on performance will also be considered, from environmental legislation to housing.
This course will include:
- the links between the economy and property market internationally
- global cities and real estate investment
- econometric modelling for analysing property markets
- analysis of real estate markets and economies across different countries covering all global regions
- market synchronisation globally
- green investment in real estate
- analysis of office, retail, industrial, hotel, seniors, student and residential investment.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- explain the processes of international economic globalisation and the impact this has on economies and their property markets
- describe individual real estate markets in different cities and countries, and evaluate their performance
- provide a framework for analysis and evaluation of real estate market performance
- interpret market data and design models to provide advice to real estate investors
- assess how public policy decisions (such as sustainability) impact international property markets.
Teaching and learning will take place using a flexible programme of lectures, workshops, seminars and tutorials.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry Requirements: You should have a minimum of three years’ professional experience and have the support of your employer to integrate study and projects into your day-to-day work.
You will probably be employed on significant infrastructure or building works, with experience of developing and coordinating projects.
If you wish to receive credit, you should also have a 2:2 honours degree in a construction-related subject.
Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and/or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of a course.
Passing the assessed element (an exam or coursework) can also contribute credit towards a postgraduate award. All candidates seeking credit will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. If you wish to receive credit you must mention this at the time of application, or with your tutor at the earliest opportunity.
The fee for this course is £925
Payment is due before the course starts.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this International Property Markets: Analysis and Performance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,500 GBP-1,950 GBP