International Property Markets: Analysis and Performance
The growth of real estate investment internationally and the opportunities for international investment in real estate are key factors behind the transformation of the commercial real estate industry over the past 30 years.
The aim of this course is analyse the performance of international property markets considering their interaction with the wider economy of individual cities and countries and what this implies for real estate investment decision making.
Policy impacts on performance will also be considered from environmental legislation to housing policy.
After studying this course you will be able to:
- Explain the processes of international economic globalisation and the impact this has on economies and their property markets
- Describe individual real estate markets in different cities/countries and evaluate their performance
- Provide a framework for analysis and evaluation of real estate market performance
- Interpret market data and design models to provide advice to real estate investors in particular countries and property sectors
- Assess how public policy decisions (e.g., sustainability) impact international property markets.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry requirement: You should have relevant professional experience and/or an undergraduate qualification in a related subject.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Successful completion can also contribute 15 credits towards a postgraduate award.
Training Course Content
This course will include:
- Links between the economy and property market internationally
- Global cities and real estate investment
- Econometric modelling for analysing property markets
- Analysis of real estate markets and economies across different countries covering all global regions
- Market synchronisation globally
- Green investment in real estate
- Analysis of office, retail, industrial, hotel, seniors, student, and residential investment.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this International Property Markets: Analysis and Performance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!