International Property Markets: Mechanisms and StructuresNottingham Trent University
International Property Markets: Mechanisms and Structures
The growth of real estate investment internationally, and the opportunities for international investment, are key factors behind the transformation of the industry over the past thirty years.
The aim of this course is to develop your understanding of the context within which property markets operate around the world.
It will examine the market institutions and structures that underpin the development of investable international real estate markets.
This course will include:
- international economics
- globalisation of production and service provision
- land and property law
- property market maturity and transparency
- global centres of real estate investment
- sustainability policies and international real estate market development.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- explain the processes of international economic globalisation and the impact this has on property market development
- assess institutional characteristics in different countries that impact on markets
- categorise the characteristics behind mature and transparent real estate markets, and evaluate the role these play in market development
- appraise the interaction between policy (planning, social inclusion and sustainability) and real estate markets.
Teaching and learning will take place using a flexible programme of lectures, workshops, seminars and tutorials.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry Requirements: You should have a minimum of three years’ professional experience and have the support of your employer to integrate study and projects into your day-to-day work.
You will probably be employed on significant infrastructure or building works, with experience of developing and coordinating projects.
If you wish to receive credit, you should also have a 2:2 honours degree in a construction-related subject.
Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and/or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of a course.
Passing the assessed element (an exam or coursework) can also contribute credit towards a postgraduate award. All candidates seeking credit will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. If you wish to receive credit you must mention this at the time of application, or with your tutor at the earliest opportunity.
The fee for this course is £925
Payment is due before the course starts.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this International Property Markets: Mechanisms and Structures course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams