International Property Markets: Mechanisms and Structures
The growth of real estate investment internationally and the opportunities for international investment in real estate are key factors behind the transformation of the commercial real estate industry over the past 30 years.
The aim of this course is to support understanding of the institutional context within which property markets operate around the world.
It will examine market institutions and structures that underpin and enable the development of investable international real estate markets.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry requirement: You should have a professional or academic background in design or construction.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Successful completion can also contribute 15 credits towards a postgraduate award.
Training Course Content
This course will include:
- international economics
- globalisation of production and service provision
- land and property law
- property market maturity and transparency
- global centres of real estate investment
- sustainability policies and international real estate market development.
After studying this course you will be able to:
- explain the processes of international economic globalisation and the impact this has on property market development and investment
- assess institutional characteristics in different countries that impact on real estate markets
- categorise the characteristics behind mature and transparent real estate markets and evaluate the role these play in market development and the role of institutions in supporting such characteristics
- appraise the interaction between policy (planning, social inclusion, sustainability) and real estate markets.
The cost of this training programme is £895 per delegate.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this International Property Markets: Mechanisms and Structures course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!