Real Estate Funding and Finance
This course provides you with an in-depth, critical understanding of the financial aspects of international real estate including methods of financing, products in real estate finance, trading mechanisms, analysis of securities and securitisation.
Additionally, you’ll examine the use of econometric/statistical tools in real estate finance.
The topics you will consider on this course have interrelationships with the subjects of economics, valuation and investment.
This course will include:
- real estate investment analysis and financial leverage
- real options theory applied to real estate
- real estate investment performance and portfolio considerations
- fixed and flexible rate mortgage loans and mortgage payment issues
- debt securitisation
- tax transparent real estate investment vehicles
- financial markets, trading mechanisms, margins and markets
- security analysis
- econometrics for real estate investment and finance.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- explain and evaluate the different methods of financing real estate investment and development
- explain the important of financing, and evaluate the implications of different financing methods and mechanisms
- explain the nature of the financial markets
- explain the relationships between different economic sectors, and how real estate finance interacts with other parts of the financial system and wider national and international macro-economies
- explain, select and apply statistical and econometric techniques of analysis to real estate financial issues, and interpret and draw conclusions from the results.
Teaching and learning will take place using a flexible programme of lectures, workshops, seminars and tutorials.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry Requirements: You should have a minimum of three years’ professional experience and have the support of your employer to integrate study and projects into your day-to-day work.
You will probably be employed on significant infrastructure or building works, with experience of developing and coordinating projects.
If you wish to receive credit, you should also have a 2:2 honours degree in a construction-related subject.
Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and/or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of a course.
Passing the assessed element (an exam or coursework) can also contribute credit towards a postgraduate award. All candidates seeking credit will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. If you wish to receive credit you must mention this at the time of application, or with your tutor at the earliest opportunity.
The fee for this course is £925
Payment is due before the course starts.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Real Estate Funding and Finance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams