Real Estate Funding and Finance - Professional Part-time Course
This course will provide you with an in-depth and critical understanding of financial aspects of international real estate including methods of financing, products in real estate finance, trading mechanisms, analysis of securities and securitisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry requirement: You should have relevant professional experience and/or an undergraduate qualification in a related subject.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Successful completion can also contribute 15 credits towards a postgraduate award.
Training Course Content
Additionally you will examine the use of econometric/statistical tools in real estate finance.
The topics and issues that you will consider in this course have interrelationships with economics, valuation and investment subject fields.
This course will include:
- real estate investment analysis and financial leverage
- real options theory applied to real estate
- real estate investment performance and portfolio considerations
- fixed and flexible rate mortgage loans and mortgage payment issues
- debt securitisation
- tax transparent real estate investment vehicles
- financial markets, trading mechanisms, margins and markets
- security analysis
- econometrics for real estate investment and finance.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- explain and critically evaluate the different methods of financing real estate investment and development
- explain the important of financing and critically evaluate the implications of different financing methods and mechanisms
- explain the nature of the financial markets
- explain the interlinkages between different economic sectors and how real estate finance interacts with other parts of the financial system, and the wider national and international macro economies
- explain, select and apply statistical and econometric techniques of analysis to real estate financial issues, and interpret and draw conclusions from the results.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Real Estate Funding and Finance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!