Real Estate Investment
On this course delegates will examine the strategic management of real estate as an investment asset.
This will include examination of the characteristics of real estate as an investment asset and the operation and performance of real estate investment markets.
Throughout the course real estate is considered in the wider context of the characteristics of other investment assets and the operation and behaviour of investment and financial markets.
Delegates will get to examine the characteristic and operation of both commercial and residential real estate investment markets.
They will have the opportunity to evaluate a pluralist approach in considering the development of theory, in particular to critically evaluate the dominant traditional finance paradigm with reference to the development of behavioural finance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry requirement: You should have relevant professional experience and/or an undergraduate qualification in a related subject.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Analyse the characteristics of the real estate investment markets
- Compare the characteristics of real estate and other investment assets
- Explain and analyse investment behaviour
- Evaluate fund management strategies and the management of portfolios.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Successful completion can also contribute 15 credits towards a PGDip or MSc award.
Training Course Content
This course will include:
- Investment fundamentals and the character of investments
- Investor requirements
- The nature and composition of real estate markets
- Market efficiency
- Fund management strategies
- Capital flows
- International investment and globalisation
- Indirect real estate investment
- Traditional finance theory and the asset allocation decision
- The psychology of investors.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Real Estate Investment course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!