Real Estate Management and Agency
This course provides you with the opportunity to explore the nature of real estate management and corporate investment.
Real estate management has many facets; from the day-to-day management such as letting property and rent reviews to the more strategic issues associated with corporate real estate management.
On this course you'll be introduced to the landlord-tenant relationship and key legislation, together with requirements for corporate, operational and more general management.
You'll study the various legal, physical and financial characteristics of real estate, together with the tools and strategies required for successful management outcomes.
The aim is that you'll acquire a practical understanding of the skills necessary for the effective management of real estate assets within a range of situations and scenarios.
The process of buying and selling property as a means of developing and meeting a real estate strategy will also be covered.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry requirement: You should have relevant professional experience and/or an undergraduate qualification in a related subject.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- evaluate and advise on the acquisition, disposal and management of real estate
- evaluate practical, legal and financial management operations and complex issues
- appraise the quality of management systems.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Successful completion can also contribute 15 credits towards a PGDip or MSc award.
Training Course Content
This course will include:
- The nature and importance of real estate management from the perspective of the client, owner, occupier and agent
- Management and administrative requirements of real estate ownership and occupation
- The development of real estate management strategies relevant to the land and property being held
- Effective disposal and acquisition of real estate
- The real estate agency, and the role it plays in real estate management.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Real Estate Management and Agency course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!