Real Estate Valuation and Appraisal
This course is designed to help you develop a critical understanding of the principles, theories, techniques and practices relating to the valuation and appraisal of real estate.
This course will help you acquire and apply the skills relevant to contemporary property market practice, as well as recognising possible strengths, limitations and shortcomings.
It will also encourage you to examine possible improvements and developments to conventional, accepted practices.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- select and apply valuation methods
- explain and critically evaluate the nature of property valuation standards
- apply standards and valuation guidelines in the preparation of property valuations and appraisals
- compare and contrast valuation calculations using a range of methodologies.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Successful completion can also contribute 15 credits towards a PGDip or MSc award.
Training Course Content
This course will include:
- The principles and techniques of property valuation and appraisal
- A detailed examination of different valuation and appraisal methods for statutory, developmental and investment purposes
- Property valuation standards
- The different methods of carrying out valuations.
The cost of this training programme is £895 per delegate.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Real Estate Valuation and Appraisal course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!