Real Wedding Photography
For many couples, finding a photographer who can preserve the memories of their special day for years to come is one of the most important decisions they make in planning their wedding.
This course will teach you how to become a photographer who can meet these high expectations.
This Nottingham Trent University course is led by experienced wedding and portrait photographer and was created to bring out your creative side in a professional manner and teach you how to meet the expectations and needs of demanding clients.
During this course you will:
- learn about professional practice in camera handling, studio and location lighting, posing couples, image manipulation, post production and location lighting
- find out more about weddings from different cultures, and their requirements
- learn about the ‘must have’ shots
- be encouraged to direct and experiment posing real life models
- develop your people skills to enable you to relax a nervous bride or calm down a boisterous child.
Suitability - Who should attend?
To attend this course you must have some familiarity with a photo manipulating program, preferably Adobe Photoshop, and own your own digital camera.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the course you will have skills to make exciting (and potentially saleable) pictures and be well on your way to developing your own individual style.
You will have learnt valuable people skills which are essential when working with clients.
You will also have gained knowledge on how to develop your marketing and business skills to find your first paying customers.
Training Course Content
You will work outside with the models, whatever the weather, so that you can experience the pressure of working in less than ideal conditions. The course will include:
- Essentials of wedding photography in real life
- Time management and planning with the couple
- Seeing light and different types of light
- Demonstrations with models
- How to pose
- Introduction to studio photography
- How to light a bride, and how to light groups
- Posing and arranging groups
- How to identify, light and compose dynamically
- Practice sessions with models
- Use of studio equipment in a non-studio environment
- Post production and good editing principles
- Image manipulation and retouching
- Accounts, filing and office procedures
The cost of this three-day course is £395.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Real Wedding Photography course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!