CQI IRCA ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality) Internal Auditor training (A17931)NQA Certification Ltd
IRCA ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality) Internal Auditor Training - Open / Scheduled Course
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
It is recommended that as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own QMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure before attending the course. Consider attending the 1 day NQA ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Introduction course to gain a basic understanding of the standard.
To give delegates the skills and experience to successfully complete the IRCA Internal Auditor exam and potentially progress to achieve Lead Auditor status.
This 2 days Quality Management Systems training course is suitable for:
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
- Individuals willing to achieve a recognised formal qualification in internal quality auditing.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this training course delegates will achieve IRCA certification and 16 CPD points.
Training Course Content
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of internal auditors, and their role in maintaining and improving management systems
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit
- Create objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write a factual audit report that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Compile a list of ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The cost of this training course is £699 +VAT per delegate.
NQA Certification Ltd - Experts in auditing training and certification
NQA Certification Ltd helps SMEs, large enterprises and non-profit organisations to make continuous improvements in the fields of Quality, Aerospace, Environment & Energy, Information Security and Health & Safety management. NQA ensures that these improvements continue year in and year...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this CQI IRCA ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality) Internal Auditor training (A17931) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!