Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
NQA ISO 14001:2015 EMS (Environmental) Internal Auditor trainingNQA Certification Ltd
IRCA ISO 14001:2015 EMS (Environmental) Internal Auditor Training - Open / Scheduled Course
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course in Environmental Auditing is suitable for:
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
- Anyone wishing to achieve a recognised formal qualification in internal quality auditing.
Please note: It is recommended that, as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own EMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure (should they have one) prior to attending the course. Consideration should be given to attending the 1 day NQA ISO 14001:2015 Introduction course to gain as basic understanding of the standard.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Delegates will achieve 16 CPD points at the end of this course and achieve the recognised standard of IRCA for internal auditors.
Training Course Content
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of internal auditors, and their role in maintaining and improving management systems
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit
- Create objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write a factual audit report that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Compile a list of ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.
The cost of this training programme is £699 +VAT per delegate.
NQA Certification Ltd - Experts in auditing training and certification
NQA Certification Ltd helps SMEs, large enterprises and non-profit organisations to make continuous improvements in the fields of Quality, Aerospace, Environment & Energy, Information Security and Health & Safety management. NQA ensures that these improvements continue year in and year...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this NQA ISO 14001:2015 EMS (Environmental) Internal Auditor training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!