Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
NQA ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security) Introduction and Implementation Training - Open / Scheduled Course
Develop an in-depth understanding of ISO 27001:2013 standard, including Annex A, how to use it to help secure your data and information and gain the knowledge to help you establish and implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 2 day training course is designed for:
- Senior managers and/or professionals from all types of organisations requiring to understand the purpose of ISO 27001:2013
- Managers and staff, from all functions, who are or will be, involved in preparing an information security management system
- Anyone wishing to prepare a foundation of knowledge prior to training as an internal auditor.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this training course delegates will achieve 16 CPD points.
Training Course Content
This practical course uses a range of interactive techniques to identify:
- The purpose and importance of securing you information and data
- The requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- Methods used to assess and document risks to the security of your information
- The contents of Annex A
- How to document and manage your security assets
- How to prepare your Statement of Applicability (SOA).
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to information security
- ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- Establishing a policy and objectives
- Risk assessment
- The SOA
- Annex A
*Delegates will work in groups on case study exercises for approx. 40% of the day.
The cost of this training course is £699+VAT per delegate.
NQA Certification Ltd - Experts in auditing training and certification
NQA Certification Ltd helps SMEs, large enterprises and non-profit organisations to make continuous improvements in the fields of Quality, Aerospace, Environment & Energy, Information Security and Health & Safety management. NQA ensures that these improvements continue year in and year...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this NQA ISO 27001 Information Security Introduction & Implementation course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.