Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
NQA ISO 50001 EnMS (ENERGY) Introduction & Implementation TrainingNQA Certification Ltd
To be sure that an EnMS is implemented effectively to ISO 50001 it has to be set up properly to meet all the requirements of the standard. This course will give you the tools to build an EnMS that conforms to the ISO 50001 standard.
This interactive course will be of benefit to you when introducing, implementing and reviewing your system. Delegates should have some knowledge of their own management systems and ideally, a basic understanding of the ISO 50001 standard before attending.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Anyone with direct responsibility for implementing or managing energy management systems
- Those involved in internal auditing or system implementation
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what the requirements of ISO 50001 are
- Apply the tools and techniques for managing energy related issues
- Describe the objectives, target checking, corrective action and management review of the standard
- Create a report to management on the progress and KPIs
- Introduce an EnMS to your organisation.
The cost of this course is £699 +VAT per delegate.
Provider: NQA Certification Ltd
NQA Certification Ltd - Experts in auditing training and certification
NQA Certification Ltd helps SMEs, large enterprises and non-profit organisations to make continuous improvements in the fields of Quality, Aerospace, Environment & Energy, Information Security and Health & Safety management. NQA ensures that these improvements continue year in and year...