Study this AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping Level 3 inc assessments with an award-winning distance learning provider and gain a recognised AAT qualification in bookkeeping. Don't worry about the stress of booking exams or fees as we do it all for you - everything is included!
Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping (GLH: 90)
- Applying the principles of advanced double-entry bookkeeping
- Implementing procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Preparing and recording depreciation calculations
- Recording period and adjustments
- Producing and extending the trail balance
Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation (GLH: 60)
- Distinguishing between the financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Explaining the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Preparing accounting records from incomplete information
- Producing accounts for sole traders
- Producing accounts for partnership
- Recognising the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader
Unit 3: Indirect Tax (GLH: 60)
- Understanding and applying VAT legislation requirements
- Accurately completing VAT returns and submitting them in a timely manner
- Understanding implications of errors, omissions and late filling and payment
- Reporting VAT related information in accordance with regulatory and organisational requirement
Why choose Open Study College
Trusted by over 90,000 students
Study from home, at your own pace
Discounts on selected courses
Pay Now: GBP 999.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 164.85 with a deposit of GBP
109.90 totalling 1,099
Open Study College - the distance learning experts
At Open Study College we have helped more than 90,000 students over the last 13 years to enrol on courses that have helped them to achieve their goals. Offering over 650 courses ranging from childcare to beauty therapy, we have...
Find out more about this AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping Level 3 inc Assessment course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!