Level 1 Access Award in Bookkeeping:
Qualification Number: 603/1308/0
Guided Learning Hours: 45
Total Qualification Time: 84 hours
Understand the role of the bookkeeper (10%)
- The duties and responsibilities of a bookkeeper
- Confidentiality and privacy
Understand financial transactions (15%)
- Buying and selling
- Bookkeeping terminology
Process customer and supplier transactions (35%)
- Invoices and credit notes
- Recording information
- Outstanding amounts
Process receipts and payments (40%)
- Recording receipts and payments
- Understanding and using the cash book
- Checking the cash book
Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping:
Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions (GLH: 60)
- Understanding financial transactions within a bookkeeping system
- Processing customer transactions
- Processing supplier transactions
- Processing receipts and payments
- Processing transaction through the ledgers to the trial balance
Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls (GLH: 45)
- Understanding payment methods
- Understanding controls in a bookkeeping system
- Using control accounts
- Using the journal
- Reconciling a bank statement with the cash book
Why choose Open Study College
Trusted by over 90,000 students
Study from home, at your own pace
Discounts on selected courses
Pay Now: GBP 999.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 164.85 with a deposit of GBP
109.90 totalling 1,099
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
If you want to up-skill, change career or study to fuel a hobby, explore distance learning with Open Study College. You can study anywhere, your sofa, your garden, or even the local park, with a personal tutor on hand to guide you throughout.
With over 650 courses, from A Levels to accountancy, animal care to beauty therapy, join over 90,000 learners and get an accredited qualification today.
Open Study College - the distance learning experts
At Open Study College we have helped more than 90,000 students over the last 13 years to enrol on courses that have helped them to achieve their goals. Offering over 650 courses ranging from childcare to beauty therapy, we have...
Find out more about this AAT Level 1 Access Award & Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping inc Assessments course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!