Unit 1: An Introduction to Forensic Science
- What is Forensic Science?
- Locards Principle of Exchange
- The beginnings of forensic science
- Who and what?
- Specialist forensic services
Unit 2: Scene Management
- Identifying a crime scene
- The location of the scene
- Crime scene procedures
Unit 3: Crime Scene Evidence Part 1 - Biological Evidence
- Key areas of biological forensic evidence
- DNA Extraction
- Blood spatter analysis
Unit 4: Crime Scene Evidence Part 2 − Body Crime Scene
- Removing forensic evidence from a body
- Fingerprints from the deceased
- Making an impression
- Crime scene risk assessments
- Legislation affecting the recovery of forensic evidence
Unit 5: Evidence Handling
- Packaged for success
- Recovering the item
- Sealing and labelling evidence
- Reporting the findings
- Different forms of packaging
- Chain of Evidence
Unit 6: Presenting and Preparing Evidence for Court
- Writing a Statement
- ADVOCATE: assessing witness reliability
- The court system
Pay Now: GBP 379.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 71.85 with a deposit of GBP
47.90 totalling 479
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!