Unit 1: The Brief History of Interior Design
- Define interior design
- History and its importance
- Brief timeline
- Advantages and disadvantages of ancient interior design
Unit 2: Heritage design basics including wall, floor and window treatments
- Various wall and floor treatments found in each era
- Window treatments
Unit 3: The challenges of working with heritage and listed interiors
- Keeping and changing heritage buildings
- Appropriate designs
- Not appropriate designs
Unit 4: The law, the local government and other considerations
- Various floor plans
- Local government
- Modern and heritage project planning
Unit 5: The influence of socioeconomic and technological factors on historical interior design
- Technological factors
- Environmental aesthetics
- Sociological considerations
- Environment pollution
Unit 6: The Research Project -Design in historical context
- Choosing a historical era
- Choosing aspects of interior design
- Legal and planning consent
Pay Now: GBP 379.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 71.85 with a deposit of GBP
47.90 totalling 479
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!