Module 1: Culture and the Organisation
- Understanding of organisational culture
- Various influences on the operation of the organisation itself
Module 2: Developing Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal skills required by managers and leaders in different managerial responsibilities
- Learn how to develop these skills for improved performance
Module 3: Managing and Rewarding Performance
- What effective performance management means
- How it can be used to improve workplace performance in terms of discipline and reward
Module 4: Managing Ethically
- Ethical issues that can arise as a part of effective management
- How ethical decisions can be made,
- What the legal and regulatory context of what workplace ethics looks like
Module 5: Managing People in Organisations
- Reasons for and best methods of training people in an organisation
Module 6: Motivating and Influencing People
- Best methods for motivating people, both individually and as part of a team
Module 7: Organisation Structures
- Understanding factors that shape the design of structure within organisations
- How the organisational structure can influence management strategy
Module 8: Recruitment and CPD
- Understanding of the internal approaches used to determine recruitment needs
- Different approaches taken by organisations to attract and select potential candidates
- Requirements of contracts of employment and the importance of personal development
Module 9: Strategic Human Resource Development
- Importance of strategic HRM in an organisation
- The analysis of various factors impacting the labour market
- The ways in which employment can be terminated
- Different forms of discrimination
Module 10: Working in Teams
- Understanding core principles that underpin an effective team in terms of team membership and team leadership
Why choose Open Study College
Trusted by over 90,000 students
Study from home, at your own pace
Discounts on selected courses
Pay Now: GBP 1599.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 254.85 with a deposit of GBP
169.90 totalling 1,699
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
If you want to up-skill, change career or study to fuel a hobby, explore distance learning with Open Study College. You can study anywhere, your sofa, your garden, or even the local park, with a personal tutor on hand to guide you throughout.
With over 650 courses, from A Levels to accountancy, animal care to beauty therapy, join over 90,000 learners and get an accredited qualification today.
Open Study College - the distance learning experts
At Open Study College we have helped more than 90,000 students over the last 13 years to enrol on courses that have helped them to achieve their goals. Offering over 650 courses ranging from childcare to beauty therapy, we have...
Find out more about this Human Resource Management Level 4 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
1,950 GBP-2,850 GBP