Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Unit 1: Introduction to English
- The alphabet
- Pronunciation and phonetics
- Key phrases and greetings
- Asking questions
- Starting conversation
Unit 2: Language for Conversation
- Home life
- Describing people
- In the home
- Jobs and professions
- Describing your role
- Hobbies, pastimes and interests
Unit 3: Grammar
- Subject, verb and object (SVO)
Unit 4: Number, Date and Time
- Cardinal numbers
- Ordinal numbers
- The calendar
- Days of the week
- Months of the year
- How to express the date
- How to express the time
- Time-related questions and phrases
Unit 5: Language for Practical Situations
- Product quantities and packaging
- The language of transactions
- Useful phrases for shopping
- Making a restaurant reservation
- Reading a menu
- Useful phrases for restaurants
- Visiting the doctor
- Describing symptoms
- Answering medical questions
- Writing a formal letter
- The features of formal letter writing
- Useful phrases
Pay Now: GBP 399.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 74.85 with a deposit of GBP
49.90 totalling 499
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.