Develop your skills in lash and eyebrow design with this two-day practical course!
Beauty Therapy Professional Basics:
- Relevant legislations
- Preparing the working area
- Preventing infection and cross contamination
- Key requirements of personal presentation
- Contraindications that may prevent or restrict treatment
- The importance of conducting consultations before every treatment
- Methods of communication
- Ethics and codes of conduct
- Professional bodies
- Key points associated with beauty therapy
- The importance of positive working relationships with other professionals
Unit 1: Health and safety
- Identify the hazards and evaluate the risks in your work place
- Reduce the risks to health and safety in the work place
- Know and understand how to make sure your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Identify ways to improve personal performance at work
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Understand salon roles, procedures and targets
Unit 2: Customer service
- Identify and promote additional services or products that are available
- Know the relevant legislations for the sale of goods
- Maintain a successful reception area
- Deal with enquires
- Book appointments
- Take payments
Unit 3: Eyelashes and eyebrows
- Perform a consultation and plan the treatment
- Understand contraindications that may prevent or restrict the treatment
- Know the equipment, materials and products
- Have the underpinning knowledge to perform an eyebrow shape, eyelash tint and eyebrow tint
- Give aftercare advice for eye treatments
Lash and Brow and a Two-DayPractical
- Practical demonstrations of effective hair removal techniques and brow design to complement your client's face and requests
- Tinting for both lashes and brows, brow waxing, threading, shaping and lightening in practical demonstrations
- To understand the different techniques for hair removal
- Mapping, tinting and shaping brows, tinting lashes and the skills and knowledge required
- Health and safety knowledge and procedure
Why choose Open Study College
Trusted by over 90,000 students
Study from home, at your own pace
Discounts on selected courses
Pay Now: GBP 619.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 107.85 with a deposit of GBP
71.90 totalling 719
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
If you want to up-skill, change career or study to fuel a hobby, explore distance learning with Open Study College. You can study anywhere, your sofa, your garden, or even the local park, with a personal tutor on hand to guide you throughout.
With over 650 courses, from A Levels to accountancy, animal care to beauty therapy, join over 90,000 learners and get an accredited qualification today.
Open Study College - the distance learning experts
At Open Study College we have helped more than 90,000 students over the last 13 years to enrol on courses that have helped them to achieve their goals. Offering over 650 courses ranging from childcare to beauty therapy, we have...
Find out more about this Lash and Eyebrow Design with Practical Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!