Professional Selling Skills Sales Training - 2 day training course for companies and their teams
This highly interactive training is designed two engage sales professionals over two days by building upon workbook learning through role plays and interactive sessions. Instruction features active discussion and debate across the two days and a range of exercises to test the learned knowledge of all delegates and ensure that knowledge from the sales training can be applied in the workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This sales course is aimed towards sales professionals with some experience in the industry who are looking to enhance their sales skill set and build confidence in areas such as handling objections, questioning effectively and successfully listening to identify client need.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will leave this training equipped and ready to:
- Practice a consultative, solution-based approach to selling
- Exercise enhanced influence and control over the sales cycle
- Deliver increased ROI through greater understanding of the customer buying journey
- Question, qualify and develop the client need
- Demonstrate increased confidence and success in overcoming objections as part of the sales process
- Gain more commitments in less time, increasing revenue and return
Training Course Content
The contents of the course are based on these key areas:
- Planning Your Approach: Setting objectives and a selling style
- Building a Relationship: A foundation for long-term selling success
- Expectations and Objectives: Where you want to go, and how to get there
- Needs and Problems: Probing to identify and qualify opportunity
- Options: Providing the best possible solution
- Objections: Handing knockbacks in the selling process
- Obtaining Commitment: Agreeing a solution and closing
The cost of this course is 995 GBP for an individual delegate.
Enquire for group rates and rotating discounts that may apply to this course.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Find out how gaining Professionals Selling Skills through a sales training course will help you ensure your First Impressions not only count - but win you business!
Pareto Law offers a unique tailored approach to sales development, with courses specially designed to help you and your sales teams meet targeted learning goals. Depending on your organisation's specific requirements, Pareto Law's sales training courses can develop the skills...
Average rating 4.8Based on 17 reviews
Find out more about this Professional Selling Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!