Sales FundamentalsPareto Law
Sales Fundamentals - 5-day Foundation Course from Pareto Law
Sales Fundamentals is a robust foundation programme designed for anyone starting their first role in sales. This course will provide candidates with basic selling skills training and delegates will learn the most successful and proven techniques. This training will empower them with the key skills necessary for an accelerated career in sales. The course is practical, challenging and fun, providing a great platform to make connections and meet others who are new to sales.
On this course, you will learn the sales basics that you will take with you for the rest of your career. Aimed at those starting out in the industry, our basic sales training will not only prepare you for the most common and demanding elements of your new job, it will make you stand out against other candidates.
This basic sales training course covers all critical elements of the sales process - from lead generation through to cold calling, every element of basic sales training will be covered. You will be engaged, challenged and supported throughout the process and will come out with the sales basics to kick-start your career.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our Sales Fundamentals course is designed for those who are beginning their first role in sales. Over five days you will learn a range of the most successful selling techniques - from cold calling to building customer relationships - to get your career in sales off to a flying start!
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the attributes of a successful seller today
- Demonstrate the nine steps of the buying process and identify how they can support a client’s progression through each stage
- Identify how to effectively use a consultative sales approach to drive sales performance
- Effectively and professionally get past gatekeepers
- Demonstrate how to make a winning cold call
- Handle objections confidently and professionally to improve levels of client commitment
- Lead an effective meeting to achieve specific objectives
The course is delivered over five days at Pareto Law's state of the art training facilities. Accommodation is available.
In addition to face-to-face training, this course will be supported through Pareto’s innovative digital learning platform, allowing you to continue learning and referencing the course material once your training has been completed. This blended learning approach has been proven to help delegates engage, retain and practice key information.
Training Course Content
Key course modules include:
- Selling: What is selling?
- Communication Skills: Getting the message across
- Questioning and Listening: The power of asking the right things, at the right time
- Qualification: From lead generation and beyond
- Features and Advantages: Explaining what’s in it for the customer
- Booking a Meeting: Getting a foot in the door
- Objection Handling: Overcoming hurdles
- Closing: The importance of the end
- Personality Profiling: Knowing your customer
Pareto Law offers a unique tailored approach to sales development, with courses specially designed to help you and your sales teams meet targeted learning goals. Depending on your organisation's specific requirements, Pareto Law's sales training courses can develop the skills...
Average rating 5Based on 7 reviews
Find out more about this Sales Fundamentals course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!